Wednesday, November 19, 2008

fabulous fall











As I said in a previous post, our Fall and Halloween weather has been fabulous!
So instead of carving pumpkins inside or in our sunroom in front of a space heater, we were outside in short sleeves and shorts. Then of course there was Lauren-- in PJ's for the pumpkin carving. That girl would live in pajamas if she could. It is all about clothes being soft and comfortable. It's hard for me to fight her on it, b/c if I could get away with it, I would be doing the same thing:)
Besides the pumpkin carving, we had some great times playing in the leaves. The kids made some huge piles, jumped and played in their bare feet. My kids don't believe in wearing shoes unless it is below freezing!

We now have 3 go carts-- from my parents. They had them for quite some time and we have been slowly getting them, since we seem to have the best area to use them. David has loved riding them. And the girls each take turns with mommy or daddy flying around the property! so fun

No comments: