Monday, December 15, 2008

chocolate air freshener

Our house smells like chocolate. Not because I am baking.
Last week there was another incident. I had put Natalie down for a nap and Lauren was in her room for rest time. I worked that night and needed a little nap also. All was well, until I heard little voices. I laid there for awhile, saying to myself, I need to get up and see what they are doing, but it took a few minutes, b/c I knew it would be bad. Lauren had gotten Natalie out of her room and I think woke her up. I came out to find a large pile of hot cocoa spilled on the carpet. In the piles were little holes, where I assume the licking was taking place. Of course, she had gotten the economy size cocoa from Sam's Club down from the cabinet, thinking it would be a good snack?? Where/How do they think of these things? Not only was the cocoa spilled, but there was ground in areas where they had licked it down to the carpet and the wetness from their tongues got it nice and ground in to the fibers. So I vacuumed up lots of cocoa and scrubbed the carpet.

Now every time I vacuum I get the nice aroma of chocolate, which would be nice, except it brings back the memories.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Join Picasa.com it's free. you can upload your pictures and turn them into an album them embedd them and put them on your blog. It is really easy once you figure it out. It took me a little while.