Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween 09


The Loot
Luminos!!
My cute little clowns

I'm a bit late, but thought I would show off my little clowns! We had gotten these clown outfits awhile ago from Dan's aunt and I thought "perfect!--Halloween costumes for free!" The girls were excited to dress up as clowns. Although at one point, (after the novelty had worn off and she started to talk to friends and see other possibilities) Kaylee (8) said, "why can't we pick what we want to be?" I said, "oh you will love being a clown and will be so cute!"--and was able to avoid answering the question. I didn't want to have to say, "you will be a clown, b/c it was free and that's that!" Anyway, it turned out well and they had a blast, ending up with WAY too much candy.
David, has been reading the Harry Potter series and watching the movies, so he was Harry Potter. There were costumes out there to buy, but I have such a hard time paying 25 bucks for a thin little robe that he will wear ONCE! So I went to goodwill, found a graduation gown, added a hood and a Hogwarts school emblem to it, threw on some glasses, added a scar on his forehead and it worked perfect! His best friend dressed up as Ron Weasley, and they ran around Malcolm together casting spells and gobbling up candy!

No comments: