Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Natalie--the master chef

So Natalie is 3 and 1/2 and absolutely loves to help me in the kitchen. Any time I am in there, she is right by my side or on the counter or chair, insisting on helping. I've been thinking for some time that she has to grow up to be a great chef, with as much as she is in the kitchen, helping and learning. Well, one of the things she is learning to master is breaking eggs. She does pretty well, with only a shell or two in the bowl or pan. Well today, I was busy on facebook, I mean, doing laundry and dusting and cleaning toilets :) while Natalie was busy doing this......


Yes, I came in to the kitchen to find 2 dozen eggs in the pan, all ready to be fried up!! I couldn't believe it. We will have our bellies full of eggs tonight! I have to say, I was impressed--barely a shell to be found, with most of the eggs yolks unbroken and really no mess!

No comments: